"If your experiment needs a statistician, you need a better experiment."
This page is currently being updated for the start of the new course.
- Format and Structure
- Online course with video tutorials. Content being updated.
- Evaluation Criteria
- Learning Resources
- NodeGame TV
- Telegram Group Chat
Telegram Group Chat
- Setting Up the Development Environment
- YouTube Playlist: Preparation and Setup
- Slides: Setting up the Environment
- Slides: Using the Terminal
- Slides: The Text Editor Atom Intro
- YouTube Playlist: JS Programming Fundamentals
- Slides: Basics
- Slides: Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- GitHub: Repository of Exercises
- Intro: From Lab to Online Experiments
- Code Resources
- Student projects from previous years
- GitHub Repository of Sample Experiment